Monday, February 18, 2013

Calling All Equestrians Ride Every Stride Online Radio by Andrea Durham| Blog Talk Radio

Hey there, Hi there equestrian fans...Join me and learn to Ride Every Stride on my blogtalkRadio.

For those of you that are here because of my dressage training and horse related blogging,  I am finally going to do that blog talk that I have been prepping for FOREVER AGO! You can follow me at the below link and get a notification of my scheduled blog talks.


Ride Every Stride blog and blog talk Radio will be filled with educational, informative and practical information that you will be able to apply directly and confidently to your horsemanship tool belt. I have been training and instructing for most of my life and look forward to helping others outside of my local area learn the language of the horse and help resolve everyday issues that sneek up and quickly throw our training off track.

Tune in and be one of the callers who will have the opportunity to "Ask the Trainer" . This will be an excellent opportunity to get professional help and/or an evaluation of your progress.

Ride Every Stride Online Radio by Ride Every Stride | Blog Talk Radio


Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment